ROK Mobile has a lot of unique perks that separates their cell phone plans from their competitors. Their plans include access to the ROK rewards program, which gives you points that can be used for restaurant and shopping discounts. You’ll also receive the Pharmacy Savings Plan and Family Telemedicine for free, both of which will help you save on medical-related expenses.
Perhaps the biggest downside to ROK Mobile plans is that you have to bring your own phone. Furthermore, not every phone you bring will be compatible with their network. You’ll need a AT&T phone, or a GSM-unlocked cell phone. If you’re really unsure whether your phone will be compatible, you may want to contact ROK Mobile’s customer support. If your phone is compatible, ROK Mobile will send you a free SIM card, which you simply have to insert into your device to activate it on their network.
If you already have a phone you love and you want a hassle-free cell phone plan, ROK Mobile is an excellent choice. Not only will you get a reliable cell phone plan, you’ll also receive many great perks you won’t find anywhere else.
Fun Facts About ROK Mobile
- ROK Mobile has a great rewards program called “ROK Rewards”.
- ROK Mobile will send you a free SIM card if you bring your own device.
- You could save lots of money on prescriptions with the Pharmacy Savings Plan that comes with every ROK Mobile cell phone plan.
- This carrier is an AT&T MVNO.
- You’ll receive a $5 credit for international calling every month with your plan.