This carrier offers a variety of prepaid cell phone plans, all of which have an autopay discount. If you need an unlimited data cell phone, The People’s Operator probably isn’t for you. They currently don’t offer any unlimited data plans. However, if you don’t use very much data, their plans are very affordable when compared to the competition.
The People’s Operator sells a small selection of phones, but you’ll be able to purchase the latest smartphones including the iPhone X and the Samsung Galaxy S9. You can also bring your own phone to their network, so long as it is GSM or CDMA unlocked. If you already have a GSM-unlocked phone, you can have a free SIM card shipped directly to you.
The People’s Operator prides itself on using some of their revenue to support charitable causes. According to their website, 10% of your bill is donated to a cause, and you have some say over which cause that is.
If you need an affordable cell phone, a small amount of data, and want to support an important cause, then The People’s Operator may be the perfect carrier for you!
Fun Facts About The People's Operator
- The People’s Operator donates some of its profits directly to charitable causes.
- Many CDMA and GSM unlocked devices are compatible with The People’s Operator’s network.
- When you bring your own device to The People’s Operator, they’ll send you a new SIM card which you can use to activate your device.
- Plans offered by The People’s Operator start at as little as $10 / month!
- The People’s Operator has its own “TPO Community”, an ad-free social network where users can talk about social issues and donate to specific charities.