Virgin Mobile plans don’t have annual contracts, meaning that you’ll never be locked into a long term plan that you simply don’t like. Virgin Mobile’s flagship cell phone plan is the Inner Circle Plan, which includes unlimited data with overage charges.
If you already have a phone you love, you may be able to bring it with you to Virgin Mobile. If you have a phone that’s already unlocked on Sprint’s network, you can keep using it when you switch to Virgin Mobile. All you need is a Virgin Mobile SIM card, which they’ll send right to you!
If you don’t have a phone already, there are plenty of ways you can buy one from Virgin Mobile. Some of their phones can be bought at “big box” retail stores. However, if you’re looking for one specific phone, your best bet is to buy it online after using our cell phone comparison tool.
Take it from me — I used to be a Virgin Mobile subscriber. When I needed a new phone, I went into a big box store and bought whatever was available. Unfortunately, the selection wasn’t great, and you’ll never know what they’ll have in stock. Eventually, I realized that buying online was the way to go because I was able to find the phone I really wanted!
Fun Facts About Virgin Mobile
- Some Virgin Mobile cell phones can be purchased at retail stores.
- No Virgin Mobile plan has a yearly contract.
- Virgin Mobile subscribers have access to special Member Benefits, including great offers from companies like Fandango and H&M.
- Virgin Mobile unlimited data plans don’t throttle speeds until you’ve used 23 GB of high-speed data.
- The newest iPhones and Androids can be purchased online directly from Virgin Mobile.