Pure TalkUSA was founded in 2010 with the goal of providing affordable cell phone plans with no contracts or hidden fees. This company was founded by a former US veteran and all customer support is based in the United States.
Pure TalkUSA is a mobile virtual network operator of AT&T, meaning customers get wireless service from AT&T’s network. This also means that if you already have a AT&T-unlocked phone, you can probably bring it with you when you sign up for a Pure TalkUSA plan. If you already have a compatible phone, you can order yourself a new SIM card from Pure TalkUSA to get started.
If you don’t have your own phone or one that’s compatible with Pure TalkUSA, you can buy one too. Pure TalkUSA does sell a handful of different phones, including some iPhones and Android smartphones.
The plans available from Pure TalkUSA are affordable and pretty straightforward. There are no contracts, overage fees, roaming fees, long distance fees, or any other fees hidden in a wall of fine print. All plans have unlimited texting and calling, while you five different 4G LTE data options.
If you need an affordable, prepaid cell phone plan on an excellent wireless network, you can’t with Pure TalkUSA.
Fun Facts About Pure TalkUSA
- Pure TalkUSA’s EZ Pay system makes it simple for you to pay for your low monthly bill.
- The Telrite Corporation is the parent company of Pure TalkUSA.
- Pure TalkUSA has an excellent customer support staff that’s based in the USA.
- Pure TalkUSA has a bring your own phone program.
- All plans include unlimited minutes and text messages.