AT&T has many other prepaid plans as well. You can get a prepaid monthly plan with 1 GB, 2 GB, or an unlimited amount of high-speed data. Every AT&T prepaid plan includes unlimited talk and text.
AT&T’s Mobile Share Plus Plans are a great option for families who don’t need a lot of cellular data. These plans include 3 GB or 9 GB of shared data, regardless of how many lines you sign up for. Every device on your plan has access to this pool of data. Mobile Share Plus Plans also include rollover data, DVD-quality video streaming, mobile hotspot, and unlimited texting to 120 countries.
Need more data? AT&T has you covered with its unlimited data plans! Their top-of-the-line unlimited plan is the Unlimited Elite Plan, which includes 100 GB of premium data, 30 GB of mobile hotspot data, Stream Saver, an HBO account, 5G access, and more.
The Unlimited Extra Plan is a little less inclusive, but it does have all the essentials. 50 GB of premium data, 15 GB of mobile hotspot, and 5G access are included with this plan.
AT&T’s cheapest unlimited plan is the Unlimited Starter Plan. It only costs $35 / month, but really isn’t much better than the 8 GB Prepaid Plan. You technically have unlimited data on the Unlimited Starter Plan, but your speeds may be slowed when AT&T’s network is busy.
You may have to pay $20 in “access charges” when signing up for a new AT&T cell phone plan.
Have any questions about AT&T phone plans? Click the name of the plan in the comparison tool above to learn more!
Fun Facts About AT&T
- AT&T’s history can be tied back to Alexander Graham Bell, the inventor of the first practical telephone.
- AT&T owns Cricket Wireless and leases coverage to Consumer Cellular.
- The Dallas Cowboys play at AT&T Stadium, which has the largest capacity of any covered sports stadium.
- When the first iPhone was publicly released, Steve Jobs made an agreement with AT&T to have it be the exclusive carrier of the iPhone.
- The corporate headquarters of AT&T is located in Dallas, Texas.