Simple Mobile offers lots of different cell phone plans starting at very affordable prices. Best of all, these plans are 30-day, prepaid, no contract plans, so you won’t be locked into a long-term plan that doesn’t suit your needs. If you find you need more data, you can always add-on more.
Simple Mobile will let you keep the phone you have now, as long as that phone is GSM unlocked or compatible on T-Mobile’s network. Simple Mobile will send you a SIM Kit that will help you get your old phone set up with your new wireless carrier.
If you want to purchase a new phone, like the new iPhone X or Samsung Galaxy S9, you can do so on Simple Mobile’s website. Some of this carrier’s phones can be purchased at certain retail locations, but I’d advise you against doing so. Retail stores usually don’t have a great selection of phones for sale, so odds are you won’t find the one you’re looking for, especially if you want one of the latest smartphones!
Make sure to check out our cell phone comparison tool to discover which phones you can purchase from Simple Mobile!
Fun Facts About Simple Mobile
- Simple Mobile has a great BYOP (Bring Your Own Phone) program.
- America Movil is the parent company of Simple Mobile.
- Cell service provided by T-Mobile’s network, one of the best in the business.
- All plans are prepaid with no annual contracts.
- The newest smartphones are always available with Simple Mobile.