Spectrum Mobile offers two unique plan options to customers. You can pay a flat rate for unlimited cellular data, or you can pay for cellular data by the GB. For most people interested in Spectrum Mobile, the unlimited data plan will be a better deal. It costs more for 4 GB on the pay-as-you-go plan than it does to buy the unlimited data plan!
You can’t bring your own phone to Spectrum Mobile, but you can purchase a new phone directly from them. They sell many of the latest iPhones and Androids, including the iPhone X and Samsung Galaxy S9. If you need a phone case, SIM card, charger, or any other accessory, you can buy it from Spectrum as well. This carrier also has a phone trade-in program, which you can use to get cash for the old cell phone you can’t bring with you anyway!
One of the biggest benefits of signing up for a Spectrum Mobile plan is the access to a network of Wi-Fi hotspots across the nation. When using these Wi-Fi hotspots, you can access the internet without burning through your cellular data! Spectrum has also created a free app which you can use to manage your account and keep track of your data usage. If you are a Spectrum Internet customer, their cell phone plans are definitely worth a look!
Fun Facts About Spectrum Mobile
- Spectrum Mobile is currently exclusive to Spectrum internet subscribers.
- You can buy the latest iPhones and Androids directly from Spectrum.
- The University of Central Florida currently plays its football games in Spectrum Stadium.
- The Charlotte Hornets currently play NBA basketball in the Spectrum Center.
- Spectrum Mobile may just be the newest wireless carrier — it was launched June 2018!