Turning Wi-Fi off and back on again can sometimes fix minor technical issues that may causing your problem.
How Do I Turn Wi-Fi Off And Back On Again?
There are two ways to turn Wi-Fi off and back on again:
Turn Wi-Fi Off And Back On Again In The Settings App
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap Wi-Fi.
- Tap the switch next to Wi-Fi.
- You'll know Wi-Fi is off when the switch is gray.
- To turn Wi-Fi back on, tap the switch again.
- You'll know Wi-Fi is on when the switch is green.
Turn Wi-Fi Off And Back On Again In Control Center
- Swipe up from below the bottom of the screen to open Control Center.
- Tap the Wi-Fi icon.
- You'll know Wi-Fi is off when the icon is black inside of a gray circle.
- Tap the icon again to turn Wi-Fi back on.
- You'll know W-Fi is on when the icon is white inside of a blue circle.