Turning on Bluetooth allows you to connect your iPhone to Bluetooth devices such as AirPods, keyboards, speakers, and more.
How Do I Turn On Bluetooth On My iPhone?
There are three ways to turn on Bluetooth on your iPhone:
How To Turn On Bluetooth In The Settings App
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap Bluetooth to open the Bluetooth menu.
- If the switch next to Bluetooth is green, then Bluetooth is already turned on.
- If the switch next to Bluetooth is gray, tap the switch with your finger to turn Bluetooth on.
How To Turn On Bluetooth In Control Center
- Use your finger to swipe up from below the screen to open Control Center.
- To turn on Bluetooth, tap the Bluetooth icon , which looks like a "B" made of triangles. If the icon is highlighted in blue, then Bluetooth is already turned on.
How To Turn On Bluetooth Using Siri
- Open Siri by pressing and holding the Home button until Siri appears, or say, "Hey Siri."
- Say, "Turn on Bluetooth." Siri will tell you if Bluetooth is already turned on.
- You can also see if Bluetooth is on by looking next to the battery icon in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
- If the Bluetooth icon is black, Bluetooth is on and your iPhone is connected to a Bluetooth device.
- If the Bluetooth icon is gray, Bluetooth is on, but your iPhone isn't connected to any devices.
- If you don't see the Bluetooth icon, then Bluetooth is turned off.
- If you are having trouble opening Control Center, you probably aren't swiping up from low enough.