H2O Wireless offers two types of very customer-friendly plans: monthly prepaid plans and pay-as-you-go plans. We call these plans customer-friendly because you’ll never be stuck in an annual plan that doesn’t suit your best interests.
There are plenty of cell phone plan options if you want to switch H2O Wireless. You can choose a plan with anywhere from 1 – 10 GB, depending on how much data you use monthly. They’ve got you covered for family plans as well — you can build a plan of up to 4 lines.
If you already have an AT&T locked phone, or a compatible GSM unlocked phone (such as T-Mobile), you can bring it with you when you switch to H2O Wireless. If you don’t have a phone, you can explore the ones available to purchase from H2O Wireless using our cell phone comparison tool!
Fun Facts About H2O Wireless
- H2O Wireless has a flexible Bring Your Own Phone (BYOP) program.
- There are no activation fees when signing up for a new plan.
- You can keep your phone number when you switch to H2O Wireless.
- H2O Wireless never locks you into an annual contract.
- Most H2O Wireless plans include International Calling.