What does this mean for you? If you sign up for a plan with Red Pocket, your phone will be able to get service from the most comprehensive network of cell towers in the country.
All Red Pocket plans are prepaid, covering your for 30 days at a time. Red Pocket will never lock you into an annual agreement or long-term contract! Red Pocket has a handful of smartphones available for purchase, or you can bring your own phone, so long as it’s compatible with Red Pocket’s network. All you’ll need is a new SIM card, which Red Pocket can send to you.
If you’re interested in switching to Red Pocket, there are starter kits you can purchase at a handful of retail locations. However, I’d advise you against going the retail route if you’re looking to switch to Red Pocket. You can’t be certain your phone will be compatible with their network.
We highly recommend choosing your perfect phone and plan first using our comparison tool, then getting set up with Red Pocket once everything’s in order.
Fun Facts About Red Pocket Mobile
- You can purchase Red Pocket kits and cards from retail stores.
- Red Pocket has a great BYOP (Bring Your Own Phone) program.
- Red Pocket doesn’t charge overage fees when you exceed your data limit.
- You can enjoy free International Calling to more than seventy countries!
- If you switch to Red Pocket and get a new phone, you won’t be charged an activation fee!