The custom plans that you can build with Twigby don’t have contracts or activation fees. If you don’t already have a phone, you can purchase one from Twigby. Their catalog includes many different Android smartphones and a few iPhones.
If you already have a phone, you can check its compatibility of Twigby’s website. If your phone is compatible, you can purchase a SIM card directly from Twigby.
Twigby also offers a free app so you can manage your account when you’re on-the-go. You can check your account balances, pay your outstanding balances, and much more directly on the app. Twigby’s website also recommends many other apps that can help you improve your overall cell phone experience.
Fun Facts About Twigby
- Twigby has a Bring Your Own Phone program.
- The Twigby app gives you full access to your account no matter where you are.
- All Twigby plans have unlimited free texting.
- There are 24 unique combinations of plans you can create with Twigby.
- SI Wireless, Twigby’s parent company, was founded in 2010.