Straight Talk Wireless is partnered with TracFone and Walmart, meaning that you can typically get signed up for a cell phone plan at your local store. However, that probably isn’t your best option if you want to get a new plan and phone through Straight Talk Wireless.
However, if you go to the store, you may not find the phone you’re looking for. Take it from me — before I switched to Verizon, I bought my cell phones at big box stores. The selection wasn’t always the best. You’ll find a much wider variety of Straight Talk Wireless cell phones right here at Payette Forward!
Straight Talk Wireless offers many different plans, all of which are no contract. That way, if you find that your plan isn’t meeting your needs, you won’t be locked into it!
Fun Facts About Straight Talk
- The latest Android phones and iPhones are available on Straight Talk Wireless.
- If you have a GSM unlocked phone, you can bring it to Straight Talk.
- Straight Talk’s Unlimited Nationwide Plan doesn’t throttle your speeds after 23 GB like many other unlimited data plans.
- If you’re looking to save money on a plan, Straight Talk has basic plans for as little as $30.
- Top-up cards are available at retail store, so you can use to boost your Straight Talk account if you’re ever in a pinch.