Net10 Wireless was founded in 1996 and focuses on creating hassle-free, no-contract cell phone plans. The 10 in Net10 stands for ten cents, which is how much each minute cost when the company original started. Today, Net10 Wireless also offers plans with unlimited minutes, unlimited messages, and some cellular data too. The plans Net10 Wireless offer are no-contract, prepaid plans.
If you don’t already have a phone, you can purchase one directly online from Net10 Wireless. Some of the latest iPhone and Android smartphones are available. However, your online options are a bit limited.
Fortunately, Net10 Wireless has an excellent bring your own phone program. If you already have a cell phone from AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, or Verizon, or an unlocked GSM phone, you can use it with your new Net10 Wireless plan. All you’ll need to do is purchase a new SIM card kit from Net10 Wireless.
If you need unlimited data, Net10 Wireless probably isn’t the right carrier for you, because they don’t offer unlimited data plans. However, if you want an affordable, no-contract plan with a little bit of data on a great nationwide network, Net10 Wireless is an excellent choice.
Fun Facts About NET10 Wireless
- Net10 Wireless had a two-year partnership agreement with the Arena Football League.
- You can bring an unlocked phone to Net10 Wireless!
- Net10 Wireless can get service by connecting to the wireless networks of the four major carriers.
- You can purchase iPhones and Android smartphones directly from Net10 Wireless.
- The TracFone brand has more than 25 million total subscribers.