FreeUp Mobile was founded in 2018, making it one of the newest wireless carriers in the market. FreeUp is an MVNO that operates using the cellular network of AT&T.
There are plenty of amazing smartphones for sale directly from FreeUp, including the iPhone X, Google Pixel 2, and Samsung Galaxy S9. You can check them out using our cell phone comparison tool!
If you own the phone you love, you can bring it with you when you switch to FreeUP, so long as that phone is GSM unlocked and compatible with AT&T’s network. All you’ll need is a new SIM card, which you can purchase directly from FreeUP Mobile.
FreeUp Mobile plans are very affordable and can be customized to meet your exact needs. If you ever need more data, it’ll only cost you a few extra dollars per GB. FreeUP also has a unique Starter Plan, that will get you the essentials for just $10 / month! It’s perfect if you know someone who needs a cell phone, but doesn’t need to use it very often.
Fun Facts About FreeUP Mobile
- You can use FreeUP Rewards to save on your cell phone bill.
- FreeUP plans start at as little as $10 / month!
- You can keep your own phone if you decide to switch to FreeUP Mobile.
- FreeUP has the newest smartphones available for purchase.
- Need a new SIM card? FreeUP will send one directly to you!