Charging your AirPods ensures that they will have enough battery life to function properly. AirPods are charged using the Charging Case.
How Do I Charge My AirPods?
- Put your AirPods in the Charging Case.
- When your AirPods are in the Charging Case, the Status light will indicate the amount of charge your AirPods have.
- The Status light will turn green when your AirPods are fully charged.
- The status light will be amber when your AirPods have less than one full charge.
- The status light will flash white when your AirPods are ready to be connected to one of your devices.
- In a rush? 15 minutes of charge time will give your AirPods enough charge for 3 hours of listening time or 1 hour of talk time.