Unfortunately, not all apps are created equal. A poorly coded app can cause a lot of different software problems on your iPhone 6.
When an app continues to cause software problems on your iPhone, it's sometimes a better idea to just delete the app and find an alternative.
How Do I Delete The App Making My iPhone 6 Unresponsive?
- Lightly press and hold the icon of the app you want to delete.
- Let go of the app icon when your apps begin to wiggle and a small "X" appears in the upper left-hand corner of the icon.
- Tap the "X" on the icon of the app you want to delete.
- Tap Delete to confirm the deletion of the app.
- If you press and hold too hard on the app icon, you'll activate 3D Touch.