Uninstalling then reinstalling an app can sometimes fix minor software glitches that cause the app not open or respond properly.
How Do I Uninstall And Reinstall The App That's Not Working?
- Gently press and hold the icon of the app you want to uninstall until your iPhone vibrates and the icons "jiggle."
- Tap the "X" which appears in the upper left hand corner of the icon of the app you want to uninstall.
- Tap Delete.
- Press the Home button to return your Home screen to normal.
- To begin reinstalling your app, open the App Store.
- Find the app in the App Store and reinstall it.
- Be careful not to press and hold your apps too hard, otherwise you'll activate 3D touch mode.