When you restart your iPhone X, all of the small programs running on your iPhone can shut down and start again fresh when you turn your iPhone back on.
How Do I Restart My iPhone X?
- Press and hold the Side button and either volume button for a few seconds.
- Slide the red power icon from left to right when it appears on the display.
- Wait about 30 seconds, then turn your iPhone X back on by pressing and holding the Side button until the Apple logo appears on the display.
- You can also turn your iPhone X off in the Settings app by tapping General -> Shut Down.
- When your iPhone X is off, it will always turn back on when you plug it into a power source using your Lightning cable.