If your iPhone battery drains fast, one simple thing you can do is turn off your iPhone every week. Turning your iPhone off gives it a fresh start and can resolve minor software issues (such as an app crash) that was going on in the background of your iPhone.
For this tip, make sure you're not doing a hard reset, as it won't resolve the software problems that could be fixed by turning your iPhone off the normal way. In fact, a hard reset may actually corrupt software files on your iPhone, which could make your battery issues even worse!
How Do I Turn Off My iPhone Once Every Week?
- Press and hold the power button on your iPhone.
- Let go of the power button when you see the power slider which says, "slide to power off."
- Swipe the power icon from left to right to turn off your iPhone.
- Wait approximately 30 seconds to make sure your iPhone turns off completely.
- To turn your iPhone back on, press and hold the power button until the Apple logo appears on the screen.