Apps vary in size from a couple dozen MB (megabytes) to hundreds of MB. If your iPhone doesn't have enough storage space, your apps may get stuck waiting.
How Do I Make Sure My iPhone Has Enough Storage Space To Download The App?
- Tap the Settings app to open it.
- Tap General.
- Tape Storage & iCloud Usage.
- Under Storage, you'll be able to see your iPhone's available storage space next to Available. As you can see, my iPhone currently has 18.2 GB of storage space available.
- 1000 MB = 1 GB. Apps typically don't take up much storage space — that's why you're able to download so many of them!
- You can check how much storage space an app needs in the Information section of the app's Details in the App Store.