AssistiveTouch allows you to add a virtual Home button to the screen of your iPhone.
Why Should I Turn On AssistiveTouch?
AssistiveTouch creates a software version of the Home button, which is useful when the physical Home button isn't working.
How Do I Turn On AssistiveTouch?
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap General.
- Tap Accessibility.
- Tap AssistiveTouch.
- Tap the switch next to AssistiveTouch. You'll know AssistiveTouch is on when the switch is green.
- The AssistiveTouch button will appear on your screen.
- You can move the AssistiveTouch button anywhere on the screen by pressing, holding, and dragging the button.
- Need more help? Check out this AssistiveTouch tutorial!
- Check our YouTube video on how to use AssistiveTouch on your iPhone!