Founded in 1993, Page Plus Cellular is one of the ten wireless carriers that make up the TracFone Wireless family. TracFone Wireless is a subsidiary of the largest telecommunications company in Mexico, America Movil.
Page Plus Cellular is a mobile virtual network operator (MVNO) that provides service on Verizon’s wireless network. This means that if you have a Verizon-unlocked phone, you may be able to keep it when you sign up for a Page Plus cellular plan. You can check your phone’s compatibility directly online!
If you don’t already own a cellphone, don’t worry — you can buy one from Page Plus Cellular! They offer all of the latest smartphones, including the iPhone X and Samsung Galaxy S9. Best of all, you can lease these phones for an affordable monthly rate instead of having to buy it outright.
Page Plus Cellular offers many different cell phone plans, including pay-as-you-go and no-contract plans. Their flexible options will allow you to find a plan that exactly meets your needs! Many of these plans include high-speed, 4G LTE data as well as unlimited minutes and messages.
Fun Facts About Page Plus Cellular
- Page Plus Cellular is one of the ten carriers in the TracFone Wireless family.
- Page Plus Cellular has more than a million subscribers.
- The Better Business Bureau has given Page Plus Cellular an A+ rating.
- You can buy the newest smartphones online from Page Plus Cellular.
- Page Plus Wireless is an MVNO of Verizon Wireless.