You're looking for an unlimited data plan at a great price, but you're not sure where to begin looking. There are so many plans on so many carriers that it can be difficult to figure out which plan will give you the best deal. In this article, we'll tell you about Unlimited Kickstart, the cheapest unlimited data plan offered by Sprint.
Unlimited Kickstart: The Basics
Unlimited Kickstart is the least expensive Sprint unlimited data plan. As Sprint puts it, “you get a lot of unlimited for a little price.” There's no contract, so you can switch wireless carriers at any time. You can only sign up this plan online.
What Is The Cheapest Unlimited Data Plan In 2019?
Sign up for the Sprint Unlimited Kickstart Plan and get unlimited minutes, messages, and data for $25 a month for up to five lines.
What's Included With Unlimited Kickstart?
Sprint's Unlimited Kickstart plan offers unlimited talk, text, and high-speed data for $25/month per line for up to five lines. Here are the highlights of this plan:
- Unlimited domestic long distance calling, texting, and high-speed data.
- Free basic data at 2G speeds in addition to free texting when traveling to more than 200 countries. (Get discounted calling rates from $0.20 per minute.)
- Video streaming at 480p (standard definition), music streaming up to 500 Kbps, and gaming speeds up to 2 Mbps.
- The plan includes a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you're not happy with your purchase, you can return your phone and Sprint will refund your device purchase price, service charges, and other fees (out-of-plan usage charges accepted).
- Free shipping for devices on new lines of service and upgrades.
- There's no contract!
However, there are some limitations to the Unlimited Kickstart plan to consider as well:
- Shareable data (for example, mobile hotspot) isn't included.
- Sprint may deprioritize your data speeds during of heavy network congestion.
- HD video streaming isn't included.
- Roaming charges do apply.
Eligibility & Pricing
Sprint's Unlimited Kickstart Plan is only available online to customers switching over to Sprint and activating a new line, bringing their existing number over from another wireless carrier. If you're already a Sprint customer, you aren't eligible for this promotion.
If you're already a Sprint customer and ineligible for this plan, check out our cell phone comparison tool to compare other plans.
Save With The AutoPay Discount
As the cheapest Spring unlimited data plan, Unlimited Kickstart is originally $30/month per line, but if you enroll in AutoPay, there's a discount of $5/month per line, totaling a payment of $25/month per line. This $5 discount is applied within two invoices.
This Plan Sounds Too Good To Be True!
Why is Sprint offering this plan at such a low price? Well, they're hoping that new customers who sign up for this plan will be satisfied and become loyal customers.
If you already own an unlocked phone, you can bring it with you and use it when you sign up for the Unlimited Kickstart Plan. If you buy a new phone while signing up for the deal, you'll receive a $100 prepaid MasterCard from Sprint.
Let's Get Started!
It's not easy finding a data plan that has great features for a great price. But after reading this article, the cheapest Sprint unlimited data plan is now at your fingertips! Thanks for reading, and make sure to comment what you think of this plan below.