CREDO Mobile is a Verizon MVNO, meaning that they deliver service to subscribers using Verizon’s cellular network. So, CREDO Mobile subscribers have access to the nation’s most expansive network without having to pay top-dollar to use it.
When the company was created in 1985, the founders’ mission was to take some of their profits and use it to promote certain social and political causes. So far, the company has raised more than $80 million dollars for such organizations.
Many of the latest smartphones are available on CREDO Mobile’s wireless network. This includes the iPhone 8 and the Samsung Galaxy S9. Unfortunately, this carrier doesn’t have a bring your own phone program.
CREDO Mobile offers no-contract, prepaid plans with up to 5 lines. All plans have unlimited texts and minutes, and most of their plans also have high-speed, 4G LTE data.
If your social and political beliefs line up with those of CREDO Mobile, they may be the perfect carrier for you. Not only will you get a great cell phone plan, you’ll also be able to support causes that are important to you.
Fun Facts About CREDO Mobile
- CREDO Mobile is a Verizon MVNO.
- All CREDO Mobile plans include unlimited calling and texting.
- This carrier donates some of their revenue to numerous social and political causes.
- CREDO Mobile used to be a Sprint Nextel MVNO before partnering with Verizon in 2016.
- Most of the new iPhones and Androids are sold by CREDO Mobile.