Ting Mobile was founded in 2012, but a lot has changed since then! In 2019, the carrier was acquired by Dish Mobile. Shortly after, Ting Mobile remodeled their pricing.
Once known for their customizable pay-as-you-go plans, Ting Mobile now offers four unique plans at varying pricing points. Heavy data users and casual texters alike can find a plan in their price range from Ting Mobile.
One thing that has stayed the consistent with Ting Mobile is their superb customer service. If you ever have a question about your account, billing, or coverage, Ting Mobile offers reliable and friendly support whenever you need it.
Ting Mobile's coverage is also compatible with a variety of cell phones and locations. As a mobile virtual network operator (MVNO), Ting Mobile offers access to a number of major carriers' GSM and CDMA networks. Thanks to this flexibilty, new subscribers are free to bring their old phones with them, or purchase a new, unlocked phone directly from Ting Mobile. Their select includes many of the latest iPhones and Androids.
Fun Facts About Ting Mobile
- Profressional e-sports player Alex "Neeb" Sunderhaft is sponsored by Ting Mobile.
- Ting Mobile is one of the only MVNO carriers with access all four major carriers nationwide networks.
- If you have a phone that's compatible with Ting Mobile's network, you can bring it with you when you switch!
- Ting Mobile offers incredible customer service over the phone, email, social media, and via chat on their website.
- You can purchase a new smartphone directly from Ting Mobile!