US Mobile was founded in 2015 and delivers cellular service on the cellular networks of Verizon and AT&T. All of their plans are no-contract, 30-day plans that you can upgrade or downgrade at any time. This carrier believes in transparency, so you’ll never be charged overages or any hidden fees!
This carrier has a small selection of phones, including some older model Androids and iPhones. If you’re looking for a plan that can support the newest smartphones, US Mobile may not be the right carrier for you. However, if you already own a compatible smartphone, you may be able to bring it with you. US Mobile will send a SIM card directly to you, which you can put into the phone you already own.
US Mobile offers many different cell phone plans, so you will have any easy time finding one that fits you perfectly. You can choose between 9 different unlimited plans with varying amount of minutes, messages, and mobile hotspot. US Mobile also has a custom plan creator that allows you build 343 different cell phone plans!
Fun Facts About US Mobile
- There are more than 300 combinations when you create your own US Mobile cell phone plan.
- College students can receive free SIM cards from US Mobile.
- US Mobile SIM card can be used in other smart devices like watches and GPS trackers.
- You can bring your own phone with you when you sign up for a US Mobile plan.
- US Mobile can unlock AT&T phones!