Although Comcast was founded in 1981, XFINITY Mobile wasn’t introduced until 2017. XFINITY Mobile offers two unique plans — a pay-as-you-go plan and an unlimited data plan. Customers can download the free XFINITY Mobile app to keep track of their monthly data usage.
If you already own a Verizon unlocked iPhone, you can probably bring it with you when you sign up for an XFINITY Mobile plan. CDMA unlocked iPhones should be compatible too. Currently, XFINITY Mobile doesn’t allow you to bring your own Android phone.
If you don’t have a compatible phone, you can buy one directly from XFINITY. They have a wide selection of phones, including the iPhone X, Samsung Galaxy Note8, and the Samsung Galaxy S9.
People who are already Comcast customers can enjoy some additional benefits when they add XFINITY Mobile to their package. Customers who already have XFINITY internet service receive unlimited talk and text, 100 MB extra of shared data per month, and won’t be charged line fees on plans up to five lines.
Fun Facts About XFINITY Mobile
- XFINITY Mobile is wireless component of Comcast’s telecommunications quadruple play.
- New subscribers who are already customers of XFINITY’s other services can receive extra perks when signing up for an XFINITY Mobile plan.
- All of the latest smartphones, including the Samsung Galaxy S9 and the iPhone X, can be purchased directly from XFINITY.
- XFINITY made more than $50 billion in revenue in 2018.
- XFINITY Mobile is a Verizon MVNO, meaning subscribers will be connected to the nation’s best wireless network.